The Need for Shared Login:
Nowadays, it is the biggest challenge faced by Enterprise to manage multiple users. Securing Access By Shared Login is the best possible solution available to us.
As the number of employees increases, managing multiple users and shared login in an enterprise may prove to be a complex and time-consuming administrative problem for the IT team.
- More employees mean more per head expenditures in terms of licensed application, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- An increasing number of users affects the whole chain of both employees and administrators.
- Employees get slow and delayed services, whereas the admin and IT teams are always overburdened in solving individual problems.
As a result, various companies are looking for a comprehensive cloud security solution to manage the authorization and authentication of the system, resources, and applications in a secure manner.
So, what’s the solution? How can you manage your large enterprise effectively and economically without any burden?
Well! CloudCodes’ unique product, CloudCodes for Business(CFB) is an answer to such a situation. It covers the gap very effectively and inexpensively.
How Can CloudCodes Help In Securing Access?
- Ease in accessing: The “Shared Login/Mapping multiple access” feature of CloudCodes for Business gives the ability to the admin to map or share a single account with multiple users. It helps in cost-cutting and easy administration too. Despite spending on every user in terms of license and resource, by using Shared Login, security policies, applied on a particular account, are automatically implemented on all the users associated with it. For clients (or customers), the Shared Login feature is quite beneficial for license-based Security policy.
- Simplified Architecture: Apart from direct user mapping, CFB also provides user mapping through the app. Here, the admin needs to select an application and add users or organizational units. For example, this helps in case you want to apply policies to a single department in your company like accounts or sales. Here, the administrator can add employees of a particular department to a single account and apply policies to it. This is how one account gets shared by multiple users by securing access. Ultimately, it helps in securing your enterprise by CloudCodes for Business.
- Multiple Users: You can also import the CSV contact file to add various users under one organizational unit in a single click. This can restrict users in a chain to access applications that are not of use to them. You can create various roles (such as HR, Sale, Design, or Marketing) and assign applications as per the role and department.
- Multiple Features: Apart from user mapping, CloudCodes for Business also presents various other cloud security and management features. These are browser restriction, Geo-Fencing, device restriction, IP restriction, time-based restriction, password policy, AD integration, and multifactor authentication. Each of these features adds one after another security fences to your cloud infrastructure.
- Strong Password Policy: Particularly, it would be quite helpful to discuss the self-password and strong password policy that is related to employee account management. It’s very common for employees to forget their passwords. Contacting the admin and IT department now and then from various employees to get their password reset can be problematic. The admin can let employees recover their password by enabling the self-password feature by OTP or/and questionnaire option.
- Password Reset: You can also decide the password expiry time frame to force the employees to change their passwords at certain intervals. It a common experience that people generally prefer an easy and simple password. This often proves to be a very risky and weak security glitch for the organization. Breaking such easy-to-predict passwords proves to be a cakewalk to the hackers.
In the absence of such a mapping of multiple users to single-user features, the administrators are burdened with the task of managing passwords and identities of all users across multiple systems. It increases the overhead cost and time to manifolds. Administrators have to take extra pain to synchronize and remember these multiple passwords and identities. The admin ends up wasting his valuable time addressing the failed login attempts and cases of forgotten passwords.
No more procrastination and easy escaping with CloudCodes for Business easily make it mandatory to use complex passwords by each employee. Through CloudCodes for Business, you can easily secure the enterprise. At present, more than 300 customers and 200,000 active users are using the cloud security services of CloudCodes. It was founded in the year 2011 as a startup. In just a small span of 5 years, it has established a considerable global footprint. Presently it is providing its cloud security service to various enterprises and companies across the globe.