We are ready to be reviewed by you for the web-based version of this application that is accessed through any internet browser. This privacy statement does not cover independent versions of this application, such as mobile apps.
Collection and Use
We Collect The Following Personal Information From You
- Information provided by you on Google Apps such as Gmail, Google Docs or Google Contacts etc
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number provided during registration
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, or business type
We Use This Information To
- Facilitate and administer business services you have requested through Google Apps Marketplace
- Allow you to utilize and export this information for your own use.
- If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us
- Send you service updates and marketing communications. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails
Disclosure To Third Parties
We will not share your personal information with third parties as described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However we may use your name in our market campaigns with your permission.
We may also disclose your personal information
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice within the application of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- We collect information from our website in order to improve the customer experience and to serve you better. All of our sites collect aggregate information that is non-personally identifiable. We also use "cookies" and other tracking technologies during your visit to help us understand how people use our websites. Your browser allows you to disable "cookies".
- Cloudcodes uses Google Analytics features and other third party pixel tags and cookies in order to execute and track display advertising, including marketing advertising on other websites. These features help CloudCodes understand which ads bring users to our site and inform and optimize the ads served. Both CloudCodes and third party vendors may use first party cookies or third party cookies, to inform, optimize, and serve ads on sites across the internet based on past visits to Cloudcodes.com or other sites you have visited that are associated with various ad networks. The information that we collect and share in this fashion is de-identified, does not contain personally identifiable information, and is intended for advertising to people over the age of 13.
- CloudCodes also uses data provided by Google Analytics to execute interest based advertising or analyze website activity based on 3rd party audience data such as age, gender and interest.
- Using the Google Ads Settings ( https://www.google.com/
settings/), visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take commercially reasonable measures and follow generally accepted standards to protect the information you provide us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, if you provide sensitive information such as a credit card number through our app, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our app. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within the app and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our app is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
Additional Policy Information
Accessing Your Information
To review, correct, or update your account information, please contact your company's Google account administrator. Access this app directly to review and modify information you provided directly to this app.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to close your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact your company's Google account administrator. Your company's Google account administrator may choose to uninstall this app at which time the account administrator is responsible for notifying you regarding your company's discontinued use of this app. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Privacy Statement Updates
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our business or this app as it pertains to the information collected from you and our use of it. If the change impacts how we use or handle information collected from you, we will email you and/or your company's Google account administrator, or post a notice where you first access this app prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
CloudCodes Software Pvt Ltd
502-P4, Pentagon Tower,
Magarpatta Cyber City
Hadapsar, Pune – 411028,
India : +91 (20) 60505559
US : +1 (415) 800-4820
UK : +44 (020) 3239 4820
Australia: +61 (02) 8091 4820
Email Us: email@example.com