CloudCodes for G Suite Security (gControl)
All Round G Suite Security
Take up granular control and visibility of all your enterprise data on G Suite through policy controls, real-time alerts, and notifications in case of any potential breach. Special features include Consumer Gmail Block, Third Party App Block, Block / Track functionality for G suite Security.
Google G Suite, formerly known as Google Apps for Work, is one of the most widely used suites of apps by enterprises around the world. G Suite apps like Gmail, Google Drive, etc., promote ease of use, simplicity, and enhanced data sharing all around the world. This results in increase of productivity and collaborations within the organizations and their employees. While utilizing the flexible features of G Suite account, it is also essential to be careful with the data activities carried out within it. It should be the responsibility of the organization that they ensure ample security controls and regulatory compliances to protect the sensitive and proprietary data.
CloudCodes for G Suite (formerly known as gControl), an integrated CASB solution by CloudCodes, offers all-round security to organizations using G Suite (Google Apps for Work). This enables them to create a secure ecosystem by providing granular control and visibility over all the sensitive data in G Suite. CloudCodes for G Suite security gives the IT admin total control on the user behavior within the enterprise G Suite through policy controls and sends real-time alerts and notifications in case of any potential breach. The solution also enables the IT to enforce Access Control policies based on IP address, device, geolocation, browser, and time – enabling policy enforcement at macro level.
CloudCodes for G Suite security is well recognized for its advanced ‘Consumer Gmail Block’ feature, which permits organizations to block users from accessing their personal Gmail accounts. In addition to this, the solution also gives assurance that no corporate data will be transferred outside the enterprise ecosystem.
Control user access based on devices, location and much more on all G-Suite apps by setting up conditional policies.
- Browser Restriction: Enable user access from a specific browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, Safari
- IP Restriction: Restricts user access from undesignated IP addresses by defining designated IP address
- Login Time Restriction: Enforces users to log on to the domain by pre defining specific days or hours. Eg: like as- Monday to Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M
- Device Restriction: Restricts users from accessing corporate data from any other devices apart from their pre defined device
- Geo Fencing / Geo Restrictor: Defines a virtual boundary around a real-world geographical area and triggers an alert when user tries to access data from elsewhere
Data Loss Prevention
Ensure that your end users do not send sensitive information outside the corporate network. CloudCodes DLP policies settings protect sensitive data leakage at any point of time by blocking. This includes:
- Easy creation of DLP policies for cloud applications
- Out of the box compliance check for PII, PCI, PHI, and many others
- IT alerts like any kind of Application
- Block users from uploading / downloading files from Google Drive
- Track users uploading / downloading files from Google Drive
- Block / Track users from unauthorized file sharing
Single Sign On (SSO) offers one click access to all of your cloud applications with a single ID and password.
- SAML: Provides single point access, to all apps from predefined access
- Add multiple users to single access for easy IT monitoring
- Provisioning/De-provisioning for cloud apps
Identify, manage and control user identities across the entire system. Secure user identities by setting up policies.
- Easy Implementation of password policies
- Self Password Management
- Supports Multi factor authentication
- Supports Biometric authentication
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory as Identity Provider (IdP)
Consumer Gmail Block
Ensure that your users do not access their personal Gmail account at work by applying Consumer Gmail Block.
- Block users to access their personal Gmail account
- Auto logout when detected that user is logged in to personal gmail
- Notification to Admin or Manager about the access
- Policy based roll out
Simple document sharing with your team. Shared Drive helps save user’s drive space and get rid of duplicate content, multiple iterations while you work. Save individual drive space, while you give access to all the desired users.
- Save drive space and increase efficiency
- Admin can change ownership or move folders inside Shared Drive
- Inherit folder permission from parent
- Helps to manage drive space properly
Create instant brand recognition for your company with Email Signature by CloudCodes. No need of those expensive Email Signature software, CloudCodes helps organizations create a unified and professional Email Signature that expresses higher level of legitimacy to the outsiders.
- Choose from pre-designed templates
- Select from multiple Standard fields like – Name, designation, website, address, etc.
- Create Custom fields as required, like Employee ID, link to LinkedIn, etc.
- Integrate the Email Signature with the user identity in the admin panel
- Can be applied to all users, OUs or a single user
Customized Value Add-Ons adds functionality to your G Suite business subscription. Communicate your company vision, mission, values and corporate strategy to employees.
- Custom Login page
- Employer Branding
- Broadcast announcement company wide
- Acceptance of agreement and policies