Shared Drive for Cloud Security
Wherever you go, your files will follow you. With Shared Drive, reach your shared files and folders from any devices, be it your Smartphone, or your tablet or your desktop from anywhere, at any time!!
Data sharing is one of the most common tasks performed in any organization. But now, as the cloud has taken the cooperate world, they keep on using some cloud-storage device but they are not 100 percent secure. There is always the risk of losing data permanently, so protecting crucial data while sharing it with others is really important. Thus, it is important to simplify the document sharing inside or outside the organization. In order to get rid of duplicate data and to save user drive space by transferring the ownership document to a singular person according to the policy in the end.
CloudCodes Shared Drive for Business
Piles of documents, multiple copies of the same content, and limited storage space – all these issues can be solved through Shared Drive by CloudCodes. Using this solution, enterprises can simplify document sharing within the teams. A user just needs to deploy the solution and get rid of duplicate content, which is need of the hour. However, it also saves users drive space as the ownership of the documents gets transferred to a singular person. Users get extensive storage with the help of Shared Drive offered by CloudCodes, created inside Google Drive. Shared Drive files belong to the team instead of an individual user in the organization. In short, in Shared Drive, the ownership of all the documents shifted to the assigned person of the team included in the policy.
Special Features of CloudCodes Shared Drive
- Save drive space
- Manage shared folder
- Inherit folder permission from parent
- Helps to manage drive space properly
- Admin has right to change ownership or move folders inside Shared Drive
Shared Drive is an add-on feature that CloudCodes provides to its end-user enterprises. It is deployed to save storage space, avoid duplicates of content and simplify storage. This feature saves a lot of space on the network drive by reducing the duplicates of documents and restrict users also from creating multiple copies of documents. This hallmark feature of our solution allows transfer ownership from an individual to another individual and gives access to multiple users of any particular team working on the same document. If any users edit the document, this feature will capture all details of the user and highlight the changes done by that user in real-time. Moreover, a user can save the document if he or she is authorized to do so.
Benefits of Shared Drive for Cloud Computing
There are many reasons due to which Shared Drive is really important. Some of the main benefits are discussed below:
- Increase the Availability of Data: Shared drives software decrease the chances of downtime as the data stored in it is independent of computing resources. In addition, server components degradation does not impose any impact on the data itself. It also allows users to migrate a physical server to some another server by allowing Virtual Machine accessing the latest data because it was stored on the shared storage system. This will automatically increase the availability of data automatically.
- Offer Central Management & Simplicity: It works as a pool of storage to handle that is operationally easier, as compared to control data storage server by server. This can easily improve the performance and the size can easily be provisioned and exposed to the application that requires them.
- High-Performance Levels: The shared drive software is basically designed to meet the most desired storage demands by providing ultra-fast input or output rates and low latency, which increase the performance of all-SSD levels.