CloudCodes provides a secure and effective solution for email security for organizations. CloudCodes Email security offers an easy solution that can be configured within hours on the customer email domain by acting as an Email Gateway for the area. The outgoing emails are redirected to the gateway for the configured users. CloudCodes DLP framework allows IT to configure various policies for different sets of users based on business and compliance requirements.
CloudCodes Email Security Provides:
- Email to personal domains: If users within the organization send emails to recipients with an individual ID like gmail.com, outlook.com, aol.com, etc.
- Email to outside domains: The IT can define the set of fields which represent domains with whom the users within the organization should not communicate. Once identified, the rule can be configured to track emails sent to those domains.
- An Email with keywords: The IT can use the predefined standard policies like PII, PHI, or define its own set of regular expressions or keywords. The DLP framework can track emails that match these defined regular expressions, compliances, or keywords.
- An Email with restricted attachments:Define a set of documents types that can be labeled as restricted attachments. The DLP framework will track emails having these defined types of accessories.
The DLP framework provides defined remedial measures that allow us to take corrective actions when the event, as mentioned earlier, occurs. These are:
- Reject Email: The email is rejected, and a notification is sent to the sender.
- Track: The IT team can track the email flow between the sender and recipients on the above mentioned DLP rules.
- Notify Reporting Manager:TA notification is sent to the sender's reporting manager on the above-mentioned DLP rules.
- Notify Super Admin:A notification is sent to the CloudCodes super admin.