Identity Management for Superior Cloud Security
Cloud adoption has become commonplace with most corporate houses largely embracing cloud-based working environment. With more and more organizations moving to cloud, the migration of sensitive data to cloud is also augmenting the risks of these migrations by putting confidential data and sensitive information at stake of being leaked. Identity Management (IAM) feature of CluodCodes CASB solution is a sort of personal verification through Password Management used for preventing such ubiquitous data breaches. IAM deals with identifying individuals with verification steps in an eco-system including a country, a network, of an enterprise to ensure Cloud Security.
Scalable & Robust CASB solution
AD integration allows your admin to maintain only one source of Identity thus simplifying the Identity Management of the Organization. This includes:
- Full AD integration with Cloud application supporting SSO and SAML
- True Single Sign On experience for users
- AD to become the identity provider for Cloud Application
With CloudCodes Identity Management (IAM) solution, the following can be done to curtail the occurrences of otherwise prevalent data leaks:
- Provisioning and Deprovisioning users through a single console
- Implementing password policies to define password complexity. Eg - Password should be at least 8 characters long and should contain an uppercase letter, a special character and a number
- Using existing Microsoft Active Directory (AD) as Identity Provider (IdP) to the system for Active Directory integration or AD integration
- Enabling Multi factor authentication using secret questions, One Time Password (OTP) on SMS or email
- Implementing Biometric factor leveraging the fingerprint scan support on mobile devices. Eg - using fingerprint as factor
- Supporting Windows login for end users
Identity Management feature controls the access to resources within that enterprise system by incorporating user policies and restrictions with the verified identity. This is indeed a great way of controlling information about users on the system. It is possible to identify, manage and control user identities across the entire system by setting up policies. This is undoubtedly a highly intelligent way of handling security of the identities in an enterprise.