For the enterprise’s board of directors, it is not at all an easy task to choose one suitable business cloud service provider. Microsoft, Google, and Amazon are the popular name in today’s digitization scenario, and selecting one is a terrific problem. This post is going to provide a cloud services comparison between Amazon vs Google vs Microsoft cloud for enabling enterprises in making the correct decision.
Just a Few Lines of Suggestions
Before we start with the cloud providers comparison between Google, Amazon, and Microsoft cloud, we want to suggest the following fact to the enterprise, before making the choice :
“Prior to the CSP selection procedure, thoroughly analyze the requirement of your enterprise. Take different sessions with employees, business admins, technicians, etc., and find out what exact things are required. If enterprises feel that there is no such expert who can analyze their cloud service and security requirements then, contact cloud security experts. These experts will help enterprise customers in learning demands of business for cloud computing technology.”
Half of your problem will get resolved if you determine the accurate requirements of your business. It is so be all cloud computing service vendors work on the principle ‘only pay for what you use’.
Cloud Services Comparison: Amazon vs Google vs Microsoft Cloud
The analytical methodology used in Google services is the core strength of this vendor; Amazon is having wealth of experience in aggregating and collating a wide collection of information; and the heritage stems from computing in Microsoft makes it powerful. It is important to understand these three concepts of Amazon, Google, and Microsoft cloud in brief. So let us begin with the between Amazon vs Google vs Microsoft cloud.
Note – While reading out the differences and similarities between popular cloud service providers, enterprises need to keep their business objectives and requirements in mind. Do not get attracted to offers or advertisements of any vendor because it will be of no worth in your business growth.
- Pricing Factor This factor is major for all enterprises worldwide because the main reason behind using cloud computing is to reduce financial costing. All three service providers are giving tough competition in acquiring workloads and convincing clients to migrate their content on their cloud. There has been an ongoing effort to render PAYG costing.
- AWS Pricing – The level of costing varies from small firm clients to large enterprise customers. This is one of the best cloud assets that ‘being an enterprise, you do not have to purchase a rapidly expired private cloud approach’. You only have to perform your activities, the rest of the cloud will adjust things on its own. However, when the storage comes to 50TB to 500 TB, there is little variation in cost. Amazon might be good for the rending bulk of database storage but, when it comes to putting applications in the cloud Microsoft is more suitable than this.
- Azure Pricing – There are tons of compelling components to Microsoft Azure. This cloud service provider broke down the criteria of pricing. Here, in cloud services comparison to Google and Amazon, Azure pricing is more aggressive in a few sections owing to the requirements for leading cloud segments.
- Google Pricing – The pricing model of Google attempts to go head-to-head with its major competitors. Simultaneously, it emphasizes its requirements of billing on basis of the usage. Google cloud platform renders a different set of user-based criteria, which enables its customers to pay exactly for what they are using.
- Features Provided After the cloud comparison of Amazon vs Google vs Microsoft on the basis of pricing, next comes features. A business user will be able to choose the correct cloud storage vendor on basis of features, only if he or she is well-known from the objective of their business and requirements. For example – Suppose you want to cover data visualization and analytic, then Azure is a suitable option for fulfilling the same requirement.
- AWS Features – Amazon makes use of different sets of codes and names for breaking down the cloud applications. In Amazon solutions, there is an equal categorization of features at a high level. The solution covers backup and recovery solutions, archiving process, websites management, DevOps, etc.
- Google Features – Google cloud platform throws its self business computing features within it. Three key points are involved behind this solution – serverless concept, future-proof infrastructure, and strong data analytics. Google cloud platform can be accessed by cloud administrators, software developers, and other business IT executives. Its core cloud computing applications include Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google container engine, and Google cloud storage.
- Azure Features – An enormous array of features is provided in Microsoft Azure. In this cloud service provider solution, the value of existing features is based on the number of users. This enables the big enterprises to achieve profit from committing use to Azure, including more competitive costing and flexible billing. Next comes the degree of certification in Microsoft Azure. In this, Azure claims that it will provide more than any other cloud service provider.
Time to End Up Cloud Services Comparison
General cloud services comparison on between Amazon vs Google vs Microsoft cloud is drawn in this post. Now you might be thinking that which CSP renders more cloud data protection solutions? Enterprises need to learn that cloud security is a shared responsibility. Amazon, Google, and Microsoft – all these three service providers are giving their best in rendering security on cloud platforms. But, it is not only their duty to secure information stored on their respective cloud. Customers themselves have to take the initiative of protecting information online and hence, cloud security cannot be considered as a comparison point. No matter whether you choose Azure, Google cloud platform, or Amazon web service, at the end of the day online security is in your hand.