GSuite - End User Consent Update
On 3rd April 2017 Google announced an update through their blog post
will affect gControl customers. The update is more critical as it affects all the end users of the domain.
The update will be rolled out on 10th April 2017 with the following changes that will be experienced by the end users.
- User’s provide the URL to their domain G suite account.
- User’s will be redirected to gControl based Login Page of your domain.
- Once user get authenticated it will be redirected to an account chooser screen.
- The user need to select the company’s G suite account
- It will then prompt consent screen with the list of permission provided to the gControl
- Once user click Allow the users will be redirected to their respective G suite application i..e gmail.
- It will then prompt consent screen with the list of permission provided to the gControl. This will be asked by Google only once.